Egyptian White Beans
At first, Every nation has something which distinguishes them from other. some of the things are politics, languages and Oriental foods.we are going to explain how to make Egyptian Red sauce white beans easily and delicious.
- 1 Pound White Beans
- 1 Table spoon Salt
- 1 Medium~large Onion
- 1/4 Tea spoon Red pepper
- 2 table Spoon frying oil
- 3~4 Cups tomato juice
- First, you need to wash the beans very good with water and Soak it for at least 4 Hours.
- After that boil, The white beans for 30 minutes and if water runs out refill it again.
- Take The beans off the heat, Chop onion and Put the frying oil in another non stick cooking pot on the heater then put the chopped onion in the pot and keep fliping it until its color become brownish.
- Put the rest of ingredins , salt , pepper, Tomato Juice and mix all of them togeather then leave them 4~6 Minutes then put the beans and mix them all.
- Keep Mixing The ingrediens and leave the mixture for 15 Minutes and now it ready to be served
|Serving size: 100|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 13 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|