How to Cook Panda Express Bourbon Chicken in Minutes
Bourbon chicken is a simple and fast recipe to make. So easy that you’ll be happy your cooking rather then ordering out take out food. You can taste the difference and your family will love this recipe. Serve over hot rice or low mein and enjoy!
- 2lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 ginger
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or, Bragg Liquid Amino
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet pan. Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a heated pan over medium heat. Cook until everything is well mixed.
- Add chicken to mixture and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.