How to: Filipino Style Spaghetti
6 cloves of garlic
1 white onion
2 jumbo Tender Juicy Hotdog
1lbs ground beef
Tomato Sauce (1 sachet)
Salt and pepper
- Dice the garlic and onion. On a large pan, heat 5 tbsp of oil.
- Slice the hotdogs diagonally.
- When the pan is hot enough, cook the garlic until golden brown, then add the onion - saute them until fragrant - then cook the hotdogs in it.
- In another pan, cook the ground beef until brown. Then, mix it with the garlic, onions, and hotdogs.
- Bring to a boil a pot with 3 cups of water, add 3 tbsp. oil and 1 tbsp. salt, then add the pasta. Cook for 10-12 minutes
- On the other pan, add the tomato sauce and ketchup. Estimate how much ketchup you should use (depends on your liking), add some pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Adding sugar is optional.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and put it on a plate. Top it with the sauce, and lastly, put some shredded cheese! Done!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Nat