- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to Make Amazing Pizza Dip
Make this the Favorite Dip of the Party
This is one of my favorite dip recipes. It is perfect for any party!
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese (any brand)
- 1 Small Tub of Sour Cream ( 8oz I believe, any brand )
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Garlic Powder ( or fresh if you prefer )
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce ( any brand )
- 1 Bag of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese ( or a block shredded )
- Assorted Pizza Toppings ( whatever you happen to like on your pizza )
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove cream cheese from packaging. Put in microwave safe bowl and soften cream cheese until its soft enough to mix/stir.
- In a mixing bowl combine the sour cream, cream cheese, red pepper flakes (however much you would like) and garlic powder.
- In a 9x13 (or bigger) glass baking dish add the cream cheese sour cream mixture. With a spatula smooth the mixture until even in the dish.
- Pour pizza sauce over top of the mixture again smooting it with a spatula.
- Add cheese and toppings.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers. Have fun with it and be creative with your topping but watch out and make sure you get some before its all gone!