How to Make Apple, Dragon Fruit and Ginger Tea Detox Smoothie
Detox smoothie can be a combination of fresh fruits and vegetables. It is a healthy drink to eliminate toxins in the body. Having enough fruits inside my refrigerator, I decided to make my own version of detox smoothie using apples, dragon fruit, and ginger tea. This delicious drink can be considered as one of the detox drinks for weight loss. I really find it very effective for me. Try it yourself to enjoy this delicious smoothie too!
- 2 dragon fruit or pitaya, chopped; frozen
- 1 apple, chopped; frozen
- 1 cup homemade ginger tea
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, optional
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- chopping board
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
For Making the Smoothie:
- Roughly chop all the fruits.
- Freeze all the chop fruits.
- Blend all the frozen fruits together with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve while still cold.
Tips and Techniques
- Freeze fruits to eliminate the use of ice cubes.
- Add or reduce the amount of sugar based on preferred sweetness.
- Replace sugar with honey to make the smoothie healthier.
More About Pitahaya (Dragon Fruit)
Other Delicious Dragon Fruit (Pitahaya) Recipes
- How to Make Snackable Dragon Fruit Coolers
Have you wondered if it's possible to combine a snack and a drink in one? It is possible! Try this refreshing and easy-to-make recipe for snackable dragon fruit coolers. Enjoy!
- How to Make Dragon Fruit Apple Lemonade
Have you ever tried dragon fruit, also called pitahaya? It's one of my favorite fruits! This is my recipe for dragon fruit apple lemonade.
- How to Make Dragon Fruit (Pitahaya) Jelly
Flavor your jelly with the taste of dragon fruit, also known as pitahaya or pitaya. Not only is this fruit delicious, but it also offers lots of health benefits. Loaded with fiber, this fruit is recommended for those having bowel movement trouble.
© 2018 Dred Cuan