How to Make Cheese Stuffed Chicken Fries?
An innovative , cheesy , yummy snack item. It is crispy and firm from outside and cheesy from inside.
Total time taken-
Ingredients required for Cheese Stuffed Chicken Fries
- Amount Ingredients, Description
- 50grams Mozzarella cheese, meltes
- 300 grams Chicken breast, boneless and cut into thin fillets
- 2 table spoons Ginger paste
- 2 table spoons Garlic paste
- 3 table spoons Lemon juice
- 5-6 Spring onions, minced
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 2 tea spoons black pepper
- 20 grams Garlic, finely minced
- 3-4 Eggs
- 1 bowl Bread crumbs
- 3-4 tea spoons( or according to taste) salt
- 10-15 table spoons Refined vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Few pieces Broccoli, boiled
Main ingredients required-
Procedure for cheese stuffed chicken fries
- Marinate the chicken fillets with ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, take the melted mozzarella cheese.
- Then one by one, add the minced spring onions, diced onions, boiled broccoli finely minced garlic , black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Blend the cheese along with the above ingredients.
- After this is ready, take out the marinated chicken from the refrigerator to bring it to normal temperature.
- In another bowl, blend 3-4 eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Then prepare the chicken by stuffing wit blended cheese mixture. The chicken pieces should look rectangular in shape with chicken on both sides and stuffing inside.
- 10 such pre-cooked stuffed chicken pieces are to be prepared.
- Then dip each of them in the egg batter and cover the chicken on both sides with bread crumbs. Prepare all 10 of them.
- Finally, heat refined vegetable oil in a pan. Fry each of them until they are golden-brown.
- Cheese stuffed chicken fries are ready to be served.
- Serve it some tangy sauce.
1-Marinate chicken fillets with ginger , garlic paste, black peper and lemon juice and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2- Blend melted cheese with spring onions, diced onions, boiled broccoli minced garlic , black pepper and salt.
The cheese is to be melted previously. Then one by one add the vegetables and mixed it along with the cheese for preparation of the 'cheesy stuffing'.
3- Stuff the chicken breast fillets with the cheese mix.
4- Blend 3-4 eggs and dip the prepared chicken fillets in it.
5- Dip the stuffed chicken pieces in the blended egg batter and cover it with bread crumbs.
6- Heat vegetable refined oil and fry the stuffed chicken pieces covered with bread crumbs.
7- Serve Cheese stuffed chicken fries.
Nutrition chart for Cheese Stuffed Chicken Fries
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||99|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 39 g||13%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 50 g||100%|
|Cholesterol 250 mg||83%|
|Sodium 500 mg||21%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|