How to Make Chicken Biryani Recipe
Delicious Chicken Biryani
- Take 1/2 kg chicken pieces in a bowl clean and wash it.
- Take 1 glass of basmati rice in a bowl and soak for about 30 minutes.
- In 3 glasses of boiling water add 1/2 tbs of salt and the soaked rice. Boil till the rice is nearly done and almost tender. Remove from heat and drain the water. Add food color.
- Ingredients are : - 1 chopped tomato, onion - 1/2 tbs red chili, coriander powder - 1/4 tbs turmeric - 1 tbs ginger-garlic paste - 1 chopped potato (optional) - 3 black pepper, cloves, cinnamon sticks - 2 tbs biry
- In hot oil fry onion till golden brown. - Add tomatoes and fry till the tomato juice nearly dries up. Add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, potatoes, cashews, coriander, turmeric, salt and biryani masala. Fry for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Spread the cooked chicken curry over the rice in layers. - Cover the pot and cook on low heat till the rice is completely done. - Mix the biryani and serve with raita or salad.