- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to Make Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip
How to Make Velveeta Cheese Dip Recipe
Simple Family Recipe
Velveeta Chili cheese dip, is a wonderful simple family recipe to fix for parties, holidays and other holiday functions. My wife prepared this dip recipe for my youngest son Gabriel's birthday party just a few months ago, and the whole family loved this recipe.
Ingredients for Velveeta Cheese Dip
2 lbs. Lean ground beef
4 lbs. Velveeta Cheese.*Cut the Velvetta into small pieces before preparing the recipe.
1 Teaspoon chili powder
2 (8oz) cans of Rotel Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Can of your favorite chili
How to Prepare Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip
- Cook your hamburger well.
- Drain off the excess fat from off the prepared hamburger meat.
- Pour the cooked hamburger meat into a Crock Pot with other ingredients.
- Cook on high for approximately 1 hour stirring the ingredients until the cheese melts.
- Turn on low for up 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite dipping chips.
Other Velveeta Cheese Dip Recipes
- How to Make Nacho Cheese Dip
I am an avid fun of nachos. I love eating it especially if it comes with a great dip. There are a number of sauce or dip available in the market, may it be guacamole, tomato salsa or cheese. One of my favorite...
- How to Make Crock Pot White Cheese Dip
Authentic Mexican Spicy white cheese dip is one of the best dip to be served in your Mexican themed party. This dip tastes good when served with nachos, tortilla chips or corn chips. Furthermore, there are only a few ingredients needed but the...
- How to Make Crock Pot Mexican Velveeta Cheese Dip
Throwing a Mexican party in your backyard? Stressing over what to serve and how to prepare it? Well, I’ve got grat news for you. You see, one of the most Mexican and basic food for Mexicans are the nachos and tacos. However this food doesn’t...
- Velveeta Cheese Dip
♦ 2 Lb. Block Velveeta Cheese ♦ 16 oz. Jar of your favorite Salsa (Medium or Hot, it's what you like best) ♦ 15 oz. can of Hormel Chili No Beans (you can use a generic brand, it works just fine. Also, depending on the amount of chili taste...