How to Make Christmas Pasta!
This dish is simple to make and tastes great. It's a wonderful Christmas dish, and will make your friends and family wanting to know the recipe. Learn how to make this dish with this article, and a few household ingredients.
- 1 pound Fusilli Pasta
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 (9 oz.) bag Fresh Spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 oz (1/2 pt.) Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Ground Pepper
Directions for Christmas Pasta!
- Bring a large pot of water, lightly salted, to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally. It should be tender, but still firm to the bite.
- Drain pasta, reserving about 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- In the meantime, grab a large skillet and warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook it until you can smell it. (About 2 minutes, give or take.)
- Add the spinach and tomatoes, and cook it until the spinach gets soft and wilts. (About 2 more minutes, give or take.)
- Add the cooked pasta and toss. (Save cooking liquid)
- Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and pasta cooking liquid. Stir to combine.
- Serve pasta on plates and enjoy!
Everybody should love this dish. It's easy to make yourself, and serves a large amount of people. You can add additional items if you wish, but don't overdo it and try to keep the Christmas-colored theme.
You can serve it with a main course of meat, whichever kind you prefer.
Additionally, you can serve this dish with Mini Pot Pies, which can be found here:
Enjoy this dish and enjoy your festivities.