- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Make Jiffy Corn Casserole|Easy Dinner Recipe
Recipe for Corn Casserole
If you are wondering how to make corn casserole you have arrived at the right place. This recipe is one our favorites, and is a delicious simple and easy family recipe to make for any occasion.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can of cream styled corn
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 cup of sour cream (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 box of Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- Optional ingredients:
- Shredded cheese
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
How to Prepare Corn Casserole
- Mix all the above listed ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Put ingredients into a casserole dish.
- Bake the Jiffy Corn Casserole until the center is nice and firm, approximately 1 hour to 45 minutes of cooking time.
I hope this Jiffy Corn Casserole recipe becomes one of your family favorites too. I will be posting more simple and easy family recipes soon!