How to Make Delicious Chickpea Salsa
Easy, Delicious, Healthy
Chickpeas are tasty way to spruce up salsa and add substance. Chickpea salsa can be added to dishes such as fish, salads and tacos, or it can even stand alone as it's own side dish. This recipe is quick, easy and allows for modifications to suit your tastes.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 whole slicing tomato, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons your favorite hot sauce or olive oil
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Chop tomato, bell pepper, red onion and cilantro.
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce if you prefer the salsa to be little spicy. Otherwise, you can substitute the same amount of olive oil.