- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
How to Make Frittata. Wheat and Gluten Free Main course or breakfast.
Rate this Recipe
Creating a Frittata for supper or lunch is super easy and if you have unexpected guests with a gluten or wheat allergy is a snip to make. Pretty much you can use the basic ingredients from your fridge and add vegetables, fish or meat that is available. I have given directions for a vegetarian Frittata but consider adding smoked meats such as bacon or ham, or fish such as tinned tuna or lox.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 large Potato's, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8-10 Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup cream or milk
- 2-3 cups Brocolli/onion or other chopped vegetables, If using brocoli partially steam
- 2 cups grated cheese
- To taste Salt/pepper or seasoning
- Wipe Olive Oil to grease baking dish including sides.
- Peel and slice potato so they are very thin. Line dish with them to make a crust - bottom and sides. Bake for 15mins on 400.
- Steam Brocoli. Beat 8-10 eggs and add 1.2-3/4 cup cream or milk. Season with salt and pepper. Chop any other vegetables you are using and Grate cheese.
- Pour eggs and vegetables over potato and cover with grated cheese. Reduce oven temp to 350.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins.