How to Make Lemonade Cupcakes and Other Lemonade Desserts: From Scratch Recipes
Frozen Lemonade Cupcakes
For those who enjoy lemonade, desserts from scratch with lemonade are a fun option. Cupcakes are the most popular choice, but there are lots of other lemonade dessert recipes out there including cakes, cookies, Popsicles, smoothies, pies, and ice cream. There is something here for everyone.
Tip: To complete your from scratch recipe, make your own lemonade. If you don't want to make your own lemonade, please use frozen concentrate. It's infinitely better than lemonade powder mix.
- Creamy dreamy lemonade cupcakes. You can cheat just a little and use a cake mix for this one.
- Lemonade cupcakes. If you want to go the entirely from scratch route, check this one out instead.
- Pink lemonade confetti cupcakes. You don't need any frosting for this delicious treat.
- Pink lemonade cupcakes. If you don't get enough pink color for your taste from the recipe on its own, add some food coloring.
- Pink lemonade cupcakes with lemon curd filling in a jar. Have you been itching to jump on the trend of baking little desserts in jars? This is a perfect opportunity.
- Frozen lemonade cupcakes. Keep it simple with frozen pound cake and lemonade concentrate to make non-bake cupcakes.
Tip: If you can't find a lemonade cake recipe that suits your tastes and preferences, search for a cupcake recipe that you can convert.
- Strawberry lemonade trifle. Skip frosting for this one and go right for the recommended whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Lemonade cheesecake. If traditional cakes aren't your favorite dessert, opt for a cheesecake instead.
- Lemonade layer cake. This recipe includes detailed instructions about creating the different layers and making and spreading the frosting.
- Whole grain lemonade cake. You don't have to make any substitutions to keep this fairly healthy and simple.
- Lemonade cake. Making a cake in a 13x9 pan is much simpler than making a layer cake and is just as tasty.
Cookies and Bars
- Strawberry lemonade bars. This recipe consists of a substantial buttery shortbread base topped with a lemon-strawberry custard. You don't have to let the crust cool before you pour the filling on top of it.
- Pink lemonade freezer bars. This is a perfect option for summer weather when you want a delicious bar dessert but don't want to turn on the oven.
- Pink lemonade cookies. Adding frozen concentrate to both the cookie dough and the frosting gives these cookies an extra lemonade kick.
- Pink lemonade wafers. This is a classic recipe that is perfect for any ladies' event (bridal shower, baby shower, afternoon tea, etc.).
- Girl Scout Cookies Copycat Recipe: Lemonades. Those of you who love the Lemonades cookies from the Girl Scouts no longer have to lament the fact that you can't order them year round.
- Lemonade sugar cookies. This is another classic recipe that does not need any kind of frosting or topping.
Popsicles, Smoothies, and Frozen Drinks
Popsicle molds are inexpensive and allow you to control how much sugar goes into your frozen desserts.
- Strawberry and blueberry popsicles. It is work to create separate syrups for lemonade, strawberries, and blueberries, but you can make them ahead of time and then whip up batches of popsicles whenever you like.
- Lemonade cucumber spa popsicles. These popsicles are supposed to remind you of the cucumber lemon water that many high end spas serve.
- Lemonade and strawberry cheesecake popsicles. Enjoy a frozen cheesecake treat guilt free at only 150 calories per popsicle.
- Strawberry lemonade popsicles. Alternate the strawberries and lemonade to create beautiful layers. Check out another version of this recipe right here.
- Spiked pink lemonade popsicles. You can easily leave out the vodka to make a non-alcoholic version.
- Blended green lemonade. You can jump on the green smoothie bandwagon with this refreshing blended drink packed with fruits and vegetables.
- Strawberry lemonade smoothie. Skip the sugar and keep this delicious drink healthy. If you want to make it alcoholic, add a few shots of vodka.
- Old fashioned lemonade pie. This is a classic. Personally I would skip the mint in the crust, but that's entirely up to you.
- Pink lemonade pie. The graham cracker crust makes this another classic. Everyone will enjoy the rich filling with cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Strawberry lemonade pie. For those of you who love strawberries, this one is for you. This pie recipe calls for strawberry syrup and more strawberries on top.
- Frozen lemonade pie. This no-bake pie packs a lot of lemon punch.
- Strawberry lemonade meringue pie. The meringue gives this recipe a special touch.
- Strawberry lemonade ice cream pie. This is an healthier alternative to many of the ice cream cakes out there.
Ice Cream and Sorbet
- Lebanese lemonade sorbet. This is not a complicated recipe, but it does involve a couple of overnight sets. If you're going to make this for a particular occasion, you'll need to plan ahead.
- Strawberry lemonade ice cream. This will be so much better than any store bought artificially flavored strawberry or lemon ice cream or sherbet.
- Watermelon lemonade sorbet. For those of you who prefer sherberts and sorbets over ice cream, this is a great choice for summer when fresh watermelon is readily available.
- Blackberry lemonade ice cream. This is perfect for anyone who doesn't want a super sweet dessert.
- Hard cherry lemonade sorbet. Pick up some cherry infused vodka for this easy recipe.
- Pink lemonade frozen yogurt. Switch it up from ice cream and sorbet for a frozen yogurt dessert this time.
How to Make Homemade Marshmallows
- Raspberry lemonade marshmallows. This is a bit of work, but it will wow guests for any occasion. Whether or not you plan to make this, you have to click over the recipe because it is so pretty. If raspberry isn't your fruit flavor of choice, substitute a different puree.
- Raspberry lemonade marshmallows with coconut. You never knew that marshmallows needed coconut, did you?
Pink Lemonade Cookies
More Summer Treats
- Iced Coffee Drink Recipes
Are you looking for an iced coffee recipe? Make a delicious classic, sweet, seasonal, international, blended, or alcoholic coffee drink right at home.
- Iced Tea Drink Recipes
Make your own iced tea at home with one of these great recipes. There are classic recipes as well as winning combinations, fruit teas, international recipes, and alcoholic options.
- Alcoholic Popsicle Recipes: How to Make Popsicle Margaritas, Cocktails, and More
This article contains a wide variety of alcoholic Popsicle recipes. It includes recipes for Popsicle margaritas, mojitos, and other cocktails as well as recipes with beer and with tequila.