- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
How to Make McDonald's Oreo McFlurry At Home
Are you tempted to eat some different flavored ice cream? or Do you want to prepare delicious ice cream for your kids? Do not worry. I will show you step by step recipe of McDonald’s McFlurry Oreo. It is simple, easy and quick to prepare, which you can prepare at home. Oreo cookies and vanilla ice cream will create a mouth-watering combination. Trust me your kids will love this homemade McDonald’s McFlurry Oreo. So are you ready to prepare this yummy McFlurry Oreo?
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
- 5 pieces Oreo Biscuits
- In glass bowl take 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream (ensure that ice cream is not melted).
- Now take 5 pieces of Oreo in one bowl and crush them with rolling pin or with hands.
- Now quickly add crushed Oreo cookies in ice-cream (ensure that you keep some pieces aside for toppings).
- Mix it very well for better taste.
- At last, add crushed Oreo cookies on top and it is ready to serve.
Nutrition Information & Facts
|Serving size: 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Cholesterol 7 mg||2%|
|Sodium 600 mg||25%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Do you think this recipe is tempting?
© 2017 Ashi