- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to Make Sweet Corn Chaat In 15 minutes
Are you tempted to make something tasty, spicy and tangy made with sweet corn? I have got one of the easiest starter dishes for you. Sweet Corn Mexican Chaat, you can easily prepare this for a quick appetizer or snack. For better combination, you just have to pair it with tortilla chips, nachos or toasted bread. This is a light and healthy snack, which you can have even is you are on diet. So shall we start preparing this delicious appetizer?
- 1 Cup Sweet corn, Boiled
- 1 Cup Green chili, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Spring onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 Cup Coriander leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- Take one medium size bowl of sweet corn and add 2 to 3 cup of water in it. Now put a bowl in a microwave and let it boil for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, you can start chopping vegetables and do other preparations.
- Now take a fresh bowl and add boiled sweet corn in it. After that add finely sliced spring onion, chopped green chili and one tablespoon of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- After that add 1/2 tablespoon of red chili powder, 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder, 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper and add salt as per your taste.
- Now add some lemon juice for tangy taste.
- At last, mix them properly.
- Now it is ready to serve.
Nutrition Information & Facts
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 33 g||11%|
|Sugar 2 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 8 g||16%|
|Sodium 15 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Are You Going to Make Sweet Corn Mexican Chaat?
© 2017 Ashi