- Food and Cooking
How to Make The Best Kool-Aid EVER!
I discovered this by accident - using hot water to dissolve the sugar and Kool-Aid does make for better tasting Kool-Aid though, especially after it's ice cold. For some reason, the Orange flavor seems to taste even better than the others. The sugar amount might be a bit much for you - if you want to make less than a gallon, just cut the recipe in half. Each packet makes 2 quarts, according to the label. Keep in mind, this 'recipe' is for Kool-Aid brand Kool-Aid.
Let me know what you guys think!
- 2 Packets Kool-Aid, Orange Flavor [optional]
- 2 1/4 Cups [Reccommended] Sugar
- 1-3 Cups Hot Water
- 1 Gallon Jug or Pitcher
- Place 1-3 Cups of Hot/Boiling Water into Gallon jug/pitcher.
- Add Kool-Aid and Sugar (use a funnel if necessary.)
- Shake/Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add Ice Water.
- For best taste, let frigerate for at least one hour before serving.