- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
How to Make Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies from Scratch
How to Make Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies from Scratch!!
I am going to give you and Simple step by step easy to understand guide on how to make these Awesome cookies!
If your a Walnut chocolate chip cookie lover you will love these. Very easy and simple recipe and it is so Good! Your family and Kids will Love these!
Here are the Ingredients you will be using to make these Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch.
- White Flour (optional organic) 2 1/4 cup
- Butter (stick) 2 sticks or one cup (organic butter optional)
- White sugar (organic optional - 3/4 cup
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup packed
- baking soda -1 Teaspoon
- salt- 1 teaspoon (Sea Salt optional)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chip cookie morsels semi-sweet -(regular or dark chocolate optional) 2 cups
- eggs- 2 Large
- Chopped Walnuts - 1 cup
- Large Bowl
- Large Mixing spoon
- Cooking sheet
- Wax Paper
- Cooking spray or (butter optional)
Mixing your Ingredients:
Mix these ingredients together.
- Brown sugar
- baking soda
Mix these items together well.
Then you will add:
- Vanilla extract
- eggs -2 Large
- melted butter. - softened
you will need to mix these together well.
Then last but not Least add your:
- chocolate morsels
You will want to mix the chocolate morsels and walnuts in gently.
Preparation of Cookies:
Now that your mixture has now turned into a cookie dough. You will want to make a long bread like dough. rolling it into a circle, for cookie cutting. The dough will be kinda crumbly, So what I do is put this into the refrigerator, or freezer to harden.
Then you can cut your cookies.
(Optional is rolling it out and using a cookie cutter.)
Suggestions: I make a double batch. and freeze several rolls for cooking cookies later. I cant keep the cookies saved. My kids eat them All@!!!
set oven to: 375° F
Cooking time: 9 to 11 minutes
These are the Very best Walnut chocolate chips Ever!!! I love them and my kids love them!! They are awesome!! Not Only will you love these cookies, but homemade foods from scratch is much healthier, than eating store bought using preservatives and hydrogenated oils that can cause health problems later in life!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and let me know how the turned out!!
Thank you for stopping by and reading my article on "How to make Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies" from Scratch. I hope you enjoyed this recipe. They are very very good, I like to use mostly organic Ingredients, that makes all the difference in taste, and the quality of your cookies.
Have a Beautiful day and enjoy your Walnut chocolate chip cookies!!
Join HubPages its Free!
- If you want to work at Home doing something that you love, Join Hubpages its Free!!
- Join the thousands of writers, who love to write reviews on products, marketing their businesses,(free advertising), writing about health or just blogging, and get paid to do what you love doing.
- Sign up Here