- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
How to Make Homemade Hot Pockets
My wife and I were watching the Food Network the other night, and the chef was making homemade hot pockets, and I came up with my own spin on this recipe.
I thought I would share this easy recipe and some photos I took with you all here on Hubpages.com.
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Seamless Dough
- 1 Pound Hamburger Meat, Browned
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 1 Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Bag of Pepperoni
Preparation of Homemade Pizza Hot Pockets
- Cut your Pillbury seamless dough into quarters, and you can also make one giant homemade pizza crust like the one on left in the photo above.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add hamburger to top of your seamless dough.
- Add pepperoni
- Add a good helping of pizza sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top of the other ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and bake your homemade pizza hot pockets for 25 minutes.