How to Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Peanut Butter (any brand will do. can be chunky or smooth, it really depends on your preference.)
- Jelly (can also be jam. Either grape or strawberry, again it depends on preference.)
- Bread (can be any type. wheat, rye, etc.)
- Take the bread and set out two pieces.
- Open the jar of jelly.
- Take the knife and spread some of the jelly onto one piece of bread. (Make sure the jelly covers the whole piece.)
- Take the knife and wipe the jelly off on the other, unused piece of bread.
- Open the peanut butter.
- Take the now clean knife and spread some peanut butter on the piece of bread that you wiped the jelly knife on.
- Put the two pieces of bread together.
- Enjoy your peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- PB and J sandwiches make quick, easy snacks.
- They are quite healthy when compared to other convenient snacks.
- They taste amazing!