- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Easy to Make Recipe: Seven Layer Dip
There is enough to worry about when organizing a party or get together, appetizers should be one of the easy things. You can't get any easier than chips and dips.
Besides, it's almost always guaranteed to please your party crowd so why not switch it up? Alternate the can dips with a homemade seven layer dip and enjoy the praise.
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Green Chilies
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Can (1/2 Cup) Ripe Olives, Sliced and Drained
- 1 Medium Tomato, Diced (3/4 Cup)
- Bag Tortilla Chips
Rate this Recipe!
- In medium bowl, stir together refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Spread mix on large platter.
- In a second medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and chilies.
- Spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe. For more recipes and dinner ideas by this author:
Easy to Make Recipe for Flour Tortillas
- Easy to Make Recipe: Flour Tortillas from Scratch
Easy to make, homemade flour tortillas just like mama makes. Good for snacking on, making burritos or even breakfast tacos!
Easy to Make Recipe for Oven Baked Nachos
- Easy to Make Recipe: Oven Baked Bean Nachos
Party appetizer recipes that are fast and easy to make
Easy to Make Recipe for a Different Kind of Taco
- Easy to Make Recipe: A Different Kind of Taco
If you are looking for a different kind of homemade taco, try this easy to make recipe for dinner tonight. Using five simple ingredients you'll have a full meal in no time.