How to Make a Vegas Bomb
How to make a Vegas Bomb
Ever wonder how your bartender makes all those delicious drinks? This article will teach you how to make the amazingly tasty and famously known Vegas Bomb. There are many different versions of this classic shot, but this one is the most common version used by bartenders.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Crown Whiskey 1/2 ounce, (Essential for the Vegas Bomb)
- Peach Schnapps 1/2 ounce, (Any brand will do. Go cheap or extravagant your choice!)
- Malibu Coconut Rum 1/2 ounce, (Why use anything else?)
- Red Bull 1/2 ounce, (Used for almost all bomb shots)
You will also need a shaker or mixing tin.
- Pour a half ounce each of Crown, Malibu, and Peach Schnapps into your shaker with ice; don't add the Red Bull just yet, that comes later.
- Shake or mix well until liquids become ice cold. Ice cold liquor goes down quicker. A good way to tell if it is cold enough is to mix it until the sides of the shaker start to frost.
- Strain into a large shot glass; or anything that will hold 2 ounces. Then top it off with a half ounce of Red Bull.
If you need a visual then you can watch me make one in the video below.
© 2018 Haskel John Causey