How to Prepare and Make a Bull Blaster - With Red Bull and Jagermeister
This hub will talk about how to make/prepare a Bull Blaster. This is similar to a Jager Bomb, BUT with a key difference that you can enjoy, relax, sip, and casually drink this concoction. The two main ingredients in this drink is Jagermeister, and Red Bull. This is a great drink to have at a party, cookout, the beach, a bar, or a pick me up. The enery drink works great with the alcohol to give you that intro buzz feeling, along with waking you up for a long night of partying. I do not suggest drinking this you intend on going to sleep within a couple hours of drinking.
The energy drink that you should use for this drink is Red Bull. You can use other energy drink like Monster, but Red Bull is what you would use to make the original classic drink. When I am drinking a Bull Blaster, I always use Red Bull because personally I like Red Bull more than ANY other energy drink that is on the market. I think it is by far the best tasting when it comes to an energy drink, and do not like the taste of most energy drinks.
I would also like to add that I am using a 20 ounce can of Red Bull in this Hub. Normally I would use an 8 ounce can as all my Red Bull drinks usually will ask for, BUT where I was making more than 1 drink, and more than 1 set of pictures for Hubs tonight I decided to go with a bigger can because an 8 ounce can, and a 20 ounce can both contain the same amount of caffeine. Which brings me to my next point. If you are looking to experiment with this drink but know you must go to bed at some point that same night, try using a larger can of Red Bull. Each can size all have the same amount of caffeine. So an 8 ounce can will contain the same amount as a 20 ounce can. The 20 ounce can contains much more filler, and will not keep you up as late as the 8 ounce can. Also if you are worried about the sugar, you can do a sugar free can of Red Bull. You will have essentially the same taste in alcohol, and will be slightly healthier for you. Well, lets get on to that recipe.
- 8 Ounces Red Bull
- 1-2 Ounces Jagermeister
- So obviously the first step to all my Recipe hubs is choosing the right glass. While this is not a big deal, I use a Samuel Adams Beer Glass. Personally I like the look, and feel of the glass for all drinks, but when making this you can use essentially any glass that holds at least 12 ounces if not more, with preferably about 16 ounce capacity.
- Now add ice. I did not add ice when I made this drink, but keep in mind I drank this very quickly and used ice cold products, but where this is a sipping, or casual drink you should use a few cubes of ice.
- Now after filling a glass with ice, you should add your 8 ounces of Red Bull. Add the Red Bull, over ice.
- Now add about 1-2 ounces of Jagermeister. I did not measure the Jagermeister when I poured in, but I added between 1-2 ounces. You can emasure with a shot glass, or an 1 ounce measurement cup.
- Now stir. Do not shake, or tumble. I suggest stirring to prevent any fizzing, or to keep the energy drink from losing its carbonation.
- Now your drink is complete. Just kick back, sip and enjoy. Remember to drink responsibly, and to know your limits. Also feel free to rate the drink, comment below and let me know whether you enjoyed the drink, or thought it was awful. Thanks again for reading.