How to bake: Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies
Are you a peanut butter lover? Maybe snickers are your favourite candy bar? This cookie recipe is my number one asked for recipe with my family and friends and it's delicious!
- 125g Butter, softened
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, (smooth or crunchy)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2-3 full sized Snickers bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F
- In a mixer, cream butter and peanut butter until fluffy. Add sugars and beat until smooth.
- To the butter mixture, add in the egg, milk and vanilla and mix until incorporated
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until flour is fully combined and a soft dough forms. Stir in snickers chunks until evenly distributed.
- Form dough into balls (about a heaping tbsp per ball) and place onto lined baking trays about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on your cookie preference (see notes)
- If you like soft cookies - bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned. The cookie will seem very soft in the middle, but it will set once they cool.
- If you like crunchy cookies - bake for ~15 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middles are set.
- Leave the cookies to cool completely before trying to remove them from the trays
Originally posted at: http://ksayerphotography.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/peanut-butter-snickers-cookies.html