- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
How to do Express Cacao - Cheap and Fast Recipe you can do in 5 minutes using Decomorreno
Poll for people who check the recipe.
Do you like the cacao like this?
Few words of introduce
It was one of the cold days In 2006. I was a jobless student who was trying to save money on every step possible. I used to live in rented float, eating cheap food, popular Chinese soup ;-). It was a day, when I “discover” very cheap cacao recipe. We all know that Cacao is fine addition to breakfast. Is there something better that cup of cacao with cornflakes?
"What is it?" - asked my friend who rented next room.
"It is my new cheap cacao" – I explained.
"How you make it?"
I told him this short recipe, you will read in a moment. He was thinking that it is not good idea to drink it, but he tried.
"Oh, it is so tasty" – he was amazed
"I know. Because it is made by me" – I answered proudly ;-)
Today I want to share this recipe with you.
How to do it?
- Start to boil some water in a - for example - electric kettle. It will make you sure that water will be ready in the moment, you will need it.
- Pour in a cup four or five teaspoons of cacao. Teaspoon shall be overfull and heaped.
- Pour in some sugar. There we spot one problem: sugar isn't healthy. Cacao is bitter by itself and there is need to pour some sugar, but not all can use the sugar. I used to pour 3 teaspoons of sugar.
- Do you have a cup with cacao and sugar inside? So it is time to pour into a cup some boiling water. Hot water shall reach half of the cup, because there must be some place for incoming milk.
- Mix it PRECISELY AND LONG. Cacao is weak-solubilitable, so you will have to mix it for 1-2 minutes.
- Fulfill the cup with the milk. Enjoy your meal! ;-)
List of ingredients.
Bitter Cacao, DecoMorreno for example.
Milk- I suggest to use 1,5%
0,5-0,7 liter of Boiled water.
Cup. I will tell you that, I'm drinking cacao from the beer mug ;-)
Pinch of desperation or avarice :-)
Warning! Cacao prepared this way is no very healthy! Do not overdose it, because you will be threat by constipation or other gastric problems, but I will not describe it because Woman can read it ;-)
This magical drink has a one big disadvantage – it is so expensive to do. This recipe is destined to people who want to drink some CHEAP cacao. Pouring water must be really boiling - if it will be little colder, you will have the same effect.
If you will pour to many teaspoons of bitter cacao you will have a problem with a clump drifting on the surface of the drink. You can drink a little and pour some milk or add more water.
Result of this recipe is of course alternative version of true hot chocolate and it is not 100% similar with it. In the second hand it has no preservatives.
Avoid the gas water - effect shall not be amazing ;-)
Have you ever try to throw ice cubs inside? I will try in a second ;-)