- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to make Beef and Young Corn Stir Fry
On tiring workdays we want something quick to eat when we get home. Buying ready made or instant food sure is quick, but it compromise nutrition and fine tuning to suit your taste. It is always an advantage to learn easy recipes to be used whenever the need arises. Today, let's learn how to make this quick and easy Beef and Young Corn Stir Fry.
Did you like this recipe?
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, for fry
- 1 pack young corn / baby corn
- 3/4 kilo beef sirloin, cut thin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 pc medium red bell pepper, julienne
- Heat oil on pot or pan to medium and add onion and garlic, cook until garlic is golden and onion is translucent. Then add beef, cook until tender
2. While frying, combine water, soy sauce, and corn starch. Set aside
3. When beef is tender add corn.
4. Then add 1/4 cup water, cover to create steam, we'll use steam to soften the corn.
5. After about 3-5 mins of steaming check if corn is soft, then add sauce mixture and bell pepper.
6. Mix, stir until the sauce thickens, adjust with salt and pepper to your preference.
7. Enjoy with rice.