- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
How to make Chili Pasta Sauce!
Chili Pasta Sauce Recipe
The following pasta sauce is made from a mixture of tomato puree, onion, chilies and additional seasonings.
If you are a chili lover, then you would surely enjoy this delicious sauce. It is a very simple recipe, and will only take up to 5 minutes of your time to make.
© All Rights Reserved, Chris Achilleos
Please rate my recipe!
- 150g Tomato Puree
- 1 Medium Onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Crushed chilies
- 2/3 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 drops Chipotle Tabasco
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground White Pepper
More Chili Recipes by Chris Achilleos
- In a saucepan preheat a spoon of olive oil (gas mark 5).
- Then slightly fry the grated onion, for approximately 2 minutes, until a light golden color appears.
- Add the tomato pure and stir well.
- Then add the salt and white pepper, followed by the cayenne pepper, crushed chilies and Tabasco.
- Stir thoroughly for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove the sauce from the heat.
- The sauce is now ready.
Recommended serving instructions
- In a plate place your desired portion of freshly cooked spaghetti or pasta.
- Add 2 tablespoon of the chili sauce followed by some grated cheese.
- Finally, sprinkle a pinch of ground white pepper or cayenne pepper on top.
Chili Pasta Sauce
|Serving size: 50g|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 01 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 001 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 6 g||2%|
|Sugar 5 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Sodium 001 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More Recipes by Chris Achilleos
- Pasta in Tomato and Onion Sauce Recipe
How to make pasta in tomato and onion sauce. A simple recipe!
- How to make Pastitsio!
Pastitsio is a delicious traditional Greek oven baked dish. Therefore this article will show you how to make this meal step by step!
- Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes recipe with garlic and oregano. How to make it from scratch!
- Spanakopita: How to make Spinach and Feta Pie
This is an easy Spinach and Feta Pie recipe. Spinach and Feta Pie is a traditional dish in Greece and Cyprus. It's Greek name is 'Spanakopita'!
This is my own Chili Pasta Sauce recipe, and it has not been copied from a cook book or any other source.
Any unauthorized reprint is prohibited unless you have my permission to do so.
For details contact me by email at email@example.com.
© 2013 All Rights Reserved – Chris Achilleos