- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to make Beef Chilli
Chilli Beef is a delicious dish that every people will love to eat. Chilli Beef is a spicy dish which is a good combination with rice, porrottas, chappatis, fried rice etc. Chilli Beef is a dish which is easy to prepare and tasty to eat. The time required to prepare this dish is about 15-20 minutes. It also doesn't require large number of ingredients for the preparation. The gravy of Chilli beef is very tasty. This is one of the popular south Indian non vegetarian dish. Chilli Beef is also a healthy and nutritious dish. The ingredients and methods for the preparation of Chilli Beef is given below.
Ingredients for preparing Chilli Beef
1. Beef - 1/2 kilogram
2. Red Chilli Powder - 2 spoon
3. Cumin Seed Powder - 1/2 spoon
4. Ginger - 1 Ginger chopped to small pieces
5. Green chilli - 2 chopped to pieces
6. Onion - 2 onions chopped
7. Garlic - 2 garlic pods
8. Ghee - 50 gram
9. Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
10. Tamrind and Salt - as per need
11. Few Coriander leaves and curry leaves
Method of preparation
1. Take a frying pan and place it in a gas stove. Now put ghee to it. When the ghee becomes hot add ginger, green chilli, onion and garlic to it and stir until the color changes.
2. Now put red chilli powder, Cumin seed powder and turmeric powder to the pan. Add salt to the mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Now add the beef pieces to the frying pan and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
4. After that add tamrind water to the pan and cook until it becomes dry.
5. Then put some coriander leaves and curry leaves to it and the chilli beef is ready to serve.