- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to make Tasty and crispy Chilli fries or Green Paprika fries Indian Style Recipe
This hub teaches you how to to make Tasty and crispy Chilli fries or Green Paprika fries. This is one of my favourite snacks or starter recipe. Do not miss to cook this snack as it is the easiest and the quickest recipe to try.
Before getting into the recipe, let us take a quick look at health benefits of Green Paprika.
Health benefits of Green Paprika is as follows:
- Good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6
- Good source of Iron
- Helps in relaxing the blood vessels which in-turn lowers the blood pressure
Chili fries or Green Paprika fries
Chilli fries or Green Paprika fries
- 3 Green paprika, (sliced for fries)
- 2 table spoon Rice flour
- 6 table spoon Gram flour
- 1 tea spoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 tea spoon Salt
- 150 ml Refined oil
- In a bowl put the given quantity of rice flour, gram flour, salt, red chilli powder.
- Pour little water and 1 teaspoon oil in the bowl to make a fine paste.
- Take a frying pan, pour oil in it and switch on the flame. Heat the oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now dip the sliced Green paprika one by one in the fine paste and drop carefully in the hot oil.
- When the fries become golden brown take out of the oil and place them in a separate dry plate on a tissue.
- Similarly fry each and every piece in oil.
- Now your hot and spicy Chili fries are ready to serve.
- You can serve Chili fries with tomato chutney or tomato sauce, coriander chutney and coconut chutney.
© 2013 Ravi and Swastha