How to make Frito Taco Salad
How to make a simple and fast taco salad
- 2 cups White Rice
- 1/2 pound Ground beef
- I bag Taco seasoning
- Garlic powder
- I can Tomato paste
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- Cook ground beef in medium saucepan until brown
- In a separate pot boil 4 cups water
- Add rice to boiling water, cover and turn down heat to simmer
- Let cook for 15 mins or until rice is tender
- Add tomato sauce, ground beef, garlic powder and taco seasoning. Mix ingredients together.
- Wait for it to cool than add the lettuce and avocado.
- Lastly, Sprinkle Frito's all over and add any dressing desired.