- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to make GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties aussie style
How to make GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties
Rate my Chicken patties please
After eating my famous Chicken patties many people are wondering how to make them. Learning how to make meatballs or patties, is often the easiest part.
The hardest bit of it is trying to stop yourself or others eating them right out from under you whilst cooking them.
I'm just a simple guy. Following the recipe and advice I give here will help you out whether you are in a pinch can help guide you on the right track.
There are quite a number of various recipes out there for making patties, but most are not tried and tested.
AND AT least you know you're going to get what you pay for compared to commercial patties
This recipe amongst the many others is just my way of giving back to my community and to help you in these troubling times. Of course all in true Aussie style.
TJ SHORT'S take on making the classic aussie style GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties
GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties aussie style
GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties aussie style ingredients
550 gram CHICKEN Cooked
3/4 cups cheese grated (TASTY CHEDDAR) OR your choice .25 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cups bake magic = Bisquick PLUS
.5 cup ★ Flour + 3tsp stock powder, or 2 crushed stock cubes & .25 cup flour
1 med carrots
1/2 large onion or 2 tabs DRY onion flakes
1 LGE stalks celery diced fine
1 tbs dry garlic
1/4 tsp ground pepper
2 tablespoons oil
2 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Curry powder
1-2 tsp mixed herbs
Plus ミ★彡 optional herbs & spices to choice & or 1/4 tsp chicken salt + 2 teaspoons of sugar
★ If you use 1/2 large onion use .5 cup flour or .25cup flour for 2 tabs DRY onion flakes
SERVES ★ main 4-6 people 2-3 each main sized or Cocktail 8-9 people 3-4 each approximate
How to cook GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties
Method for GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties aussie style
- Add the cup or 2 of Baking Mix & Cheddar & other Cheese to a Large Bowl, Mix Baking Mix and Cheese together.
- Add Chicken to a Bowl and Mix all the ingredients together except Baking Mix and Cheese. Plus optional herbs and spices to choice
- Using 2 tablespoons of extra flour or instant potato mix to reduce your hands sticking if needed. mix it together with your hands until all ingredients have been blended together evenly
- Now flatten the mixture into a large bun shape as shown and Place the mix in the fridge or freezer for round a quarter hour to chill out, to help avoid the mix getting sticky
- Make into your desired amount of Patties 9-12 about the size of a tennis ball or small egg if you prefer smaller Patties.
- Spray the Patties with non stick spray & Bake the Patties at 190 degrees centigrade for 20 to 45 minutes, depending on size until they look golden brown. or shallow fry in a frypan in batches of 6 again until they look golden brown.
- Place all leftover Patties in the refrigerator once cooled.
- For leftovers you can warm up in the over set at 200 degrees centigrade. OR In the microwave for up to a couple of minutes depending on amount or a better choice is in a warm oven unntil heated through.
Ready to eat GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties
A NOTE of caution
One cup of Bisquick can be substituted by a mix of one cup of flour, 1½ teaspoons of baking powder, ½ teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of oil or melted butter.
Try this recipe a couple of times to perfect it, then go changing things if you want to experiment. Because that way you'll have a decent recipe to fall back on if at any stage your recipe flops.
Since you learned how I make patties check out my gold coast meatballs
ONE final warning... These GARLIC n CHEESE Chicken Patties aussie style, taste great. So you will want to make a double batch next time, to help feed those extra mouths they are certain to attract.
╬╬ ╬╬ ╬╬ ╬╬ ╬╬ ╬╬
More from this author
- How to make TJ SHORT'S GARLIC & CHEESE gold coast meatballs aussie style
This meatball recipe I came up with tastes so great I am now using it for my future catering functions. May also try it as a sausage filing or for sausage rolls... It's that good.
- How to Make TJ SHORT'S Triple Choc chunk fudge in 60 Minutes or less
Yummo THIS Triple Choc chunk fudge is not as sweet as some. PLUS a 50 gram piece has 6 times less fat than chocolate or only around 2-3 grams, compared to ...Chocolate. That doesn't mean you can eat 300g cause that would be 240g of sugar of 12 tables
- Tenterfield spicy tomato sauce making
In this hub you are going to learn how to make a sauce not a mess and become great at sauce making using my sauces recipes developed over many years
- Carpet dyeing experts how to avoid disaster dying it yourself & end up in the toilet
It really yanks my chain when I see good people being given crappy advice, which in turn ends up costing you dearly. I read or started to read this article on a so called respected article site and boy did I turn red (the main colour of their site),
- Australian carpet dyeing coloring info research tips dye dying plus
Here are quite a few of the actual questions we get below, we hope they can help you. We even give in depth answers to help you out of your dilemma. The advice even comes with a 100% money back guarantee for your peace of mind. But before that some f
- Easier Carpet Choices selecting best carpeting for your clean home
Selecting carpeting for your home is often like buying a new car. You may not be aware of this but there are a large amount of considerations you need to make.
- A Christmas tear
I write this poem ode after having gone through a number of floods and being greatful to have come out virtually unscathed.