How to make Oreo Cupcake?
For those who would like to try something new, well here's Oreo Cupcake. This cupcake is incredibly delicious... which you can share with your buddies :)
- Oreo Cookies, regular size
- Mini Oreo Cookies, for decoration
- Chocolate mix, 1 pack
- Cream cheese, 8 ounces
- Butter, 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar, 3 3/4
- Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
- cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix packaged cake mix according to directions (do not bake)
- Line cupcake tins with liner, place a regular size Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Take 1/2 of remaining cookies and chop coarsely and add to cake mix. Fill the cupcake tins. Bake for 15 minutes (or according to box directions).
- While cupcakes are baking make the frosting.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add vanilla, then add powdered sugar slowly until blended well.
- Chop remaining regular-sized Oreos very fine (I put the cookies in the food processor instead of trying to chop them up super fine and it worked out really well).
- Add to frosting. After cupcakes have cooled frost and decorate with Mini Oreos.
- And Enjoy! :)