How to make Paneer Peas Butter Masala North Indian Style Recipe
Tasty Paneer Peas Butter Masala
Paneer Peas Butter Masala Recipe
This hub teaches you how to make very delicious Paneer Peas Butter Masala, which is one of the tasty delicious North Indian Masala Recipe. Moreover it’s easy to prepare.
Paneer is also called Cottage Cheese. Peas is also called Mutter.
Paneer Peas Butter Masala is a healthy combo recipe offer to you. As it has two major ingredients called Paneer and Peas. Lets see whats the health benefits of Paneer & Peas are.
Health benefits of Paneer:
- Good source of Calcium
- Prevents osteoporosis, which is an outcome of Calcium deficiency
- Good source of Vitamin D
- Good source of Vitamin B Complex
- Effective in preventing cancer
- Enhances blood formation
- Strengthens the liver and
- Facilitates absorption of nutrients
Health benefits of Peas:
- Lowers the risk of Stomach cancer (also called as Gastric cancer)
- Contains good antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Reliable source of omega-3 fats and omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains small amount of Vitamin E
- 2-3 tablespoon Butter
- 400 grams Paneer or cottage cheese, (cut in to small cubes)
- ½ cup fresh Green peas
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 8-10 Cashew nuts
- 1 big Onion, chopped (blend to puree)
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped (blend to puree)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Kasoori methi leaves
- ¼ cup Milk cream, (half and half cream)
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, for garnishing
- Switch on the flame and heat the pan. Pour 1 tablespoon of butter and heat the butter
- When the butter is melted; add paneer and fry till the paneer become light golden brown.
- When the paneer become nice golden color, switch of the flame and place paneer in a separate plate.
- Take the same cooking pan or Kadai. Pour 2 tablespoon of butter in it.
- Once the butter is melted pour onion puree in it. Fry them for a while till the raw smell goes from onion goes.
- Then add ginger garlic-paste and fry along with the onion puree and fry it till the raw smell of ginger garlic goes.
- Now pour the tomato puree and cook well.
- Along with the tomatoes, add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Then pour 1 cup water and saute these ingredients for 2-3 minutes or so.
- So that they are nicely cooked along with the tomatoes.
- When masala is nicely cooked put peas and cashew nuts inside and cook well for at-least 5 minutes.
- Now it’s the time to add the paneer in it. Cook till all the ingredients are nicely cooked and a nice flavour comes from the masala.
- Note: Check the spice and salt to see if its sufficient for you. If required add little and mix well with the ingredients and cook for a while.
- Pour the milk cream inside the cooking masala and stir well. Allow it get mixed well & cooked for 3-5 minutes at least.
- When the paneer peas butter masala is cooked well shift to separate plate or bowl to serve.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with Roti, Naan or Parata varieties.
© 2013 Ravi and Swastha