How to make Pork Stir Fry (Recipe)
1.Heat a little bit of oil in the work and add the garlic, chillies and ginger,
2.After a about 30 seconds add the peppers, pork and onions on a medium heat,
3.In 4 minutes add the broccoli or your crunchy vegetable of choice.
4.Add the sauce last and stir for a few minutes then add rice or noodles to the stir fry or alternatively serve the rice separately.
Readymade sources are for sale in shops if you don’t want to make your own sauce, you can also buy mixed vegetables at any supermarket to save time.
The preparation time for Pork Stir Fry is about fifteen minutes, and this recipe serves about four people, it is very simple, cheap and quick to make and best of all it taste good.
You will need:
- 2 -3 teaspoons of vegetable oil or sunflower oil,
- Thin and two finely chopped Garlic Cloves
- One teaspoon full of grated ginger root
- One chilli or more depending on the hotness or your preferred spiciness
- One red and one green pepper cored and cut into small strips
- A large onion sliced and diced
- About 250 Grams or pork which is 8oz
- Add some broccoli well chopped or any crunchy vegetable
- The sauce:
- Add about two spoon full’s of soy sauce
- A spoon of brown sugar (melt it on a metallic spoon)
- 1 teaspoon of tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- And a touch of orange juice