How to make 'Quail Fry Indian Recipe'
Everyone loves to eat indian recipes. Here i am sharing one special indian fry recipe which can be easily made at home. 'Quail fry' is a simple recipe that can be made with lesser ingredients.I hope everyone will try at home..
- 10ns Quail, cleaned
- 1cup Small onion, sliced
- 15ns Garlic, sliced
- 15ns Red chilly
- 100gm Coriander, powder
- 1tspn Turmeric, powder
- 3 branch Curry leaves
- Salt, as required
- Oil, For frying
How to cook it
- Mix and slightly grind the ingredients from small onion to Coriander.
- To it add the mix of remining ingredients and Quail. Cook until Quail is ready.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cooked Quail with the mix.
- Serve hot along with rice,paratta or chapati
These will help your cooking
You may also like these
- ONO Hawaiian-Style Fried Rice Recipe
An illustrated guide on how to make Hawaii-inspired fried rice. Includes step-by-step photographs, links to ingredients, and a video to help you make your own ONO (tasty) fried rice creation!
- How to Make Homemade Fried Onion Rings
Homemade onion rings are easy to make. This recipe for onion rings offers a light batter that puffs up, offering delightfully crispy and perfect onion rings.
- How to Make Prawn Capsicum Balls
Recipes with Prawns are simply delicious, but eating in different ways more i prefer.so here i am sharing such a separate and special prawn recipe named PRAWN CAPSICUM BALLS.