How to make Spinach Mutter Cutlet or Hara Bhara kabab Recipe in Indian Style
Spinach Mutter Cutlet
This hub teaches you how to make Spinach Mutter Cutlet or Hara Bhara Kabab, which is one of the tasty delicious North Indian side dish. Moreover it’s easy to prepare.
This Palak or Spinach and Peas has some of shared and unique health benefits.
Spinach or Palak has following health benefits.
- Anti-Inflammatory benefits
- Acts as good antioxidant
- Vitamin K in it is good for your bones
- Anti-cancer benefits
Peas has following benefits:
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
Support for Blood Sugar Regulation
Heart Health Promotion
Protection Against Stomach Cancer
Hence this Spinach Mutter Cutlet or Hara Bhara Kabab another healthy dish for my readers. Please try to cook the dish & serve it to your family.
Tasty Spinach Mutter Cutlet
- 1 cup Green Peas (mutter), (Boiled and crushed, without water)
- 1/2 cup Spinach, (boiled and cut in to small pieces, without water)
- 2 cup Potatoes, (boiled and smashed, without water)
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
- Refined oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, (small pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
- ½ tablespoon Corn flour, (white or yellow)
- 1 tablespoon Rice powder
- Take a bowl or vessel and put smashed potatoes, spinach, green peas and coriander leaves one by one and mix well.
- In the same bowl add the remaining ingredients one by one, except oil and mix well.
- Take a pinch of the mixed ingredients and taste it. Don’t worry. All main ingredients are cooked.
- If you find the spice and salt is enough for you then proceed with the next step. Otherwise add extra chili powder and salt as required to your taste and mix well.
- Now let’s start to prepare cutlet using our mixture.
- Take a small quantity of mixture and place it on your palm.
- Using your both palms you can make a small ball.
- Then press ball a little, you can find a shape as shown in the figure.
- Round is an easy shape to make(to start with). When you become an expert, you can go with any shape as you like.
- Take a non-stick pan and place it on a medium flame.
- Pour 1 table spoon of oil in the pan and heat the oil.
- Place the pieces made, one by one on the pan. Drizzle oil on pieces.
- Watch carefully, after few minutes you would notice that one side of the piece in the pan will be toasted golden brown.
- Now it’s the time to flip the piece to the other side. Again pour little oil if required.
- Toast the other side. When you find the pieces dark golden brown. Take the pieces out of the flame.
- Similarly toast all the pieces.
- Pour oil when ever the pan is dry.
- Don’t serve too hot, as you can’t feel the taste of the cutlet.
- Spinach mutter cutlet or Hara Bhara Kabab is ready to serve.
- Serve with tomato sauce
© 2013 Ravi and Swastha