- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to make Tasty Vegetable Bread Manchurian Recipe in Indian style
Vegetable Bread Manchurian Recipe
Vegetable Bread Manchurian recipe is another healthy dish. The recipe contains lots of vegetables as main ingredients. Some of the health benefits of the vegetables are as follows.
Carrot health benefits:
- Cardiovascular benefits
- Vision health
- Anti-cancer benefits, and more
Peas health benefits:
- Weight management
- Stomach cancer prevention
- Strong immune system
- High energy , and more
Beans health benefits:
- Good source of Vitamin A
- Rich source of dietary fiber
- Good source of many minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese and potassium
Corn health benefits:
- Contains fiber
- Healthy eyes
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Good source of Vitamin B1
- 4 Bread slices, (Peel outer brown layer and cut into pieces)
- Butter or Refined oil
- 1 Big onion, (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato, (finely chopped)
- 1 Carrot, (finely chopped)
- 5 fresh Green beans, (finely chopped)
- ¼ piece Capsicum, (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Green peas
- ½ cup Corn
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Tomato ketchup, (Sweet or normal)
- Salt, (as required)
- Coriander leaves, (for garnishing)
- Switch on the flame and heat the pan. Put butter in the pan and heat it to melt.
- When the butter is heated; put the chopped onions in it. Fry them until they become golden brown.
- When the onions have turned golden brown, add capsicum and saute for few seconds.
- Add tomatoes inside the pan and cook the tomatoes till they are easy to smash.
- Then add all the given vegetables one by one and allow them to cook.
- After few minutes add red chili powder and salt.
- Mix well with the entire ingredients. Pour little water and close the lid of the pan and allow the vegetables to cook. Keep the flame low.
- While cooking; open the lid and give a stir to the vegetables, so that they will not get stick to the pan and burnt. Cook carefully.
- When the vegetables are cooked pour tomato ketchup inside the pan and mix well with the ingredients.
- Now it’s the time to add the black pepper powder and mix well.
- Garnish the dish with coriander leaves. Serve hot as snacks during evening. Also it can be taken as a main dish for kids.
- Note: Add salt and chili powder extra, if you want your dish to be spicy. But add it while you are cooking; not at the end while serving. As it may not mix well in to your dish.
© 2013 Ravi and Swastha