- Food and Cooking
How to make Wing's Sauce for Hot Wings - Similar to Restaurant style wings
This is a recipe for my wings sauce, whether you cook your wings on the grill, broiler, fry, or bake. this is a fabulous hot sauce to cover your wings in. Check out my grilled chicken wing hub.
How to Grill Hot Wings
- How to Make Fabulous Grilled Hot Wings
the summer is hot so the oven is off, time to make those chicken wings on the grill
Please don't rate if you haven't actually made the recipe
- 1 1/2 cup butter, 3 sticks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup hot sauce, I use Franks Hot Sauce or a generic - The walmart brand is actually really good
- 1 tbls cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbls garlic powder
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Add hot sauce, brown sugar, cayenne, and garlic powder
- Simmer over medium low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Use sauce as needed for wings