- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
How to make a Milkshake in 3 Steps
Sometimes the strong craving of milkshakes crawls into our heads, and we will do anything to have the perfect one. In this recipe I will show you how to satisfy that milkshake craving in 3 easy and fast steps.
What You Will Need
- 2 Scoops Ice Cream
- 1/2-1 cup Milk
- 3 Tbs. Chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Glass + Straw
3 Simple Steps to a Perfect Milkshake
- Step 1: The first step to any good milkshake is the ice cream. Any ice cream you desire can work with this recipe, but for the sake of it we will use vanilla. Add 2-3 scoops of ice cream into the blender.
- Step 2: The next step is to add 3/4 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of light cream to the blender. For a thicker milkshake, cut the milk measurements in half.
- Step 3: Add 1 tbs. of vanilla extract into the blender. Blend the ingredients together until they make a creamy substance. Pour the milkshake and enjoy! For a hint of chocolate, add some Hershey's syrup before blending the ingredients.