- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to make Pizza Dough without Yeast
Yeast Free Pizza Dough
I realized today as I was about to make lunch that the premade pizza dough I thought I had bought must have gotten left off my grocery order. I had all of the other ingredients to make lunch. Most pizza dough recipes require yeast which is not something I had readily available in my pantry. So I decided to do some research and create my own yeast free recipe for pizza dough.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp italian seasonings, orgeno works well or a premade seasoning
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 tbls baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large mixing bowl add flour, salt, seasoning, and baking powder. Mix together.
- In a small seperate bowl beat the two eggs together.
- Add beaten eggs, olive oil, and milk to large mixing bowl. Stir together thoroughly.
- Grease pizza pan and pour dough into pan
- Cook for 25- 30 minutes depending on the thickness of your dough.
- Add sauce, cheese, and other ingredients to dough to create a pizza. Bake until cheese is melted and toppings are to desired crispiness. Since the crust is already cooked this should only take 10 minutes