- Food and Cooking
How to make a cake! Very quick and simple recipe and delicious results
An example, from me!
This is going to be a short hub, for once! The reason being, I want to tell you how to make a simple, delicious cake, and there really isn't much to it. I found that searching the internet for cake recipies brings me to mostly exotic cakes, never just a simple sponge cake. So, here it is:
1. Take three eggs, and crack them into a bowl (make sure you remove all the shells). Whisk it if you please, but I never do. Shhh.
2. Add 6oz of self raising flower.
3. Add 6oz of butter (baking butter works best!)
4. Ass 6oz of sugar (whatever sugar works best for you).
5. Mix it all up until most of the lumps have gone. You will have a delicious mixture. At this point, I usually have a little of the raw mixture - despite the health warnings! Oops
6. Pour the mixture into a greased tray, or cupcake cases. This mixture will make a normal size sponge, or about 14 cupcakes - depending on how full you want each cake!