Chocolate Banana Split: A Dessert That Kids Will Love
Nutrients you get
Banana is rich in potassium, vitamin C, vitamin A, and even carbohydrates. This is healthy for kids since it gives energy because of the carbohydrates it contain. Potassium is good for the calmness of the nerves and Vitamin A is good for the eyes. Adults who are suffering from stress should eat bananas since it has vitamin C that provide relief from prolonged stress. There are many other vitamins and minerals that banana can provide. It is very healthy to eat a banana twice every week or even everyday. It will help everyone for good digestion.
Children may got tired of eating bananas everyday so here is chocolate banana split an another way to suggest bananas for kids that they will surely enjoy.
4 Easy Steps to make Chocolate Banana Split
1. Prepare the following ingredients and tools.
- Banana (preferably Tundan banana)
- Fresh milk
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 Plate
2. In a plate, place the bananas you want to make for a dessert. You can create a design that can add interest to children. You can also cut the bananas into pieces so that it can be easily eaten by the kids.
3. Pour a right amount of fresh milk on the sides of the bananas.
4. Lastly, spread the chocolate syrup at the top of the bananas. If you do not have a prepared chocolate syrup, then create your own. Simply buy a dark chocolate in stores and let it melt on a pan.