How to make a potato based gluten free vegetarian pizza
This is a very simple recipe and very delicious as well it makes for a great breakfast how ever you could make this at any time of the day. This potato based pizza is 100% gluten free and vegetarian however if you wanted you could add a little bacon or meat of your choice
- 1 Potato, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2-1 tomato, Chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- Firstly peel and slice 1 medium to large sized potato and place the thinly sliced potatoes in your frying pan to form a pizza base shape.Also don't forget to add a little oil to your pan first so that it doesn't stick I used about a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Now add a little bit of grated cheese to your potato pizza base and cover to cook for around 5 minutes.
- Once you have done this add a little tomato sauce or tomato paste to your pizza base enough to cover it completely and then add your vegetables I used chopped baby tomatoes fresh from the vegetable garden however you could use what ever you like mushrooms, capsicum etc.
- Now crack one medium to large sized egg on top of your pizza and leave to cook until your egg and toppings are cooked completely and now it is ready to eat. Enjoy!