- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
How to make a spicy chicken corn cheese sandwich
- 1/4 Cup Chicken, Breast piece thinly sliced
- 1 TSP Hot chilly sauce
- Pinch Chinese salt
- 1/2 TSP Garlic juice
- 1/2 TSP Coarse red chillies
- 1/2 TSP Mustard Paste
- 2 TSP Garlic Chilly sauce
- 1/2 TSP Barbecue sauce
- 2 TSP Sweet corns, semi crushed
- 1/2 TSP Green chillies, Fine chopped
- Mushroom, optional
- cucumber, optional
- carrot, optional
- 1 slice Cheese
Please follow the following steps.
- Take a slice of bread (brown).
- Dip the chicken in garlic chilly sauce .
- Put a layer of 1/4 Inch of chicken and spread evenly.
- Put sweet corns and green chillies.
- Salad as needed.
- Put cheese slice on it.
- Cover them with another slice of brown bread.
Marinate chicken in hot chilly sauce ,chinese salt, garlic juice, coarse red chillies , mustard paste.
- Then cook in its own water till chicken becomes tender.
- Cook the breast piece of chicken under blue flame .
- Don't overcook .
- Kitchen , dishes should be neat and clean .
- Follow the steps one by one.
- Serve the spicy chicken corn sandwich with salad.
© 2015 MoMina KhaLil