- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to make a very easy pizza
1: Yikes! 5: Yummy in My Tummy!
- 2 1/2 cups Flour, sifted
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 3/4 cup milk, warm
- Start out by washing your hands and getting out all your ingredients.
- Put the flour in a big bowl with salt
- Heat the water until warm. (Note. DO NOT make it boil. Let it WARM)
- Put the water with the yeast and sugar
- Stir and leave for 5 minutes or until it rises a little. (Image 2)
- Add it to the flour and stir (With your hands or with a spoon, but not with a mixer.)
- Add the milk, and stir
- If the dough is still dry and not like the one shown in image 3, add some warm water or milk.
- When you get your desired product cover it with anything and leave for an hour or two
- Put the dough on the tray and straighten it
- (Extra: I made something that tastes really good and gives a good shape to the pizza. Get out a tiny bit of the dough and put inside it cheese or hot-dog or anything you want, and put it on the edge of the tray, or in other words, let it border the tray. Like image 4)
- Add whatever things you like on the dough, but don't forget the tomato sauce first. Image four shows what I chose to put. (Green pepper, tomato, olive, mozzarella, hot dogs, chicken.)
- How to make the chicken? Get the frozen chicken breasts and cut them in small squares. Wash them. In a pan, put grated garlic (about 1 piece) and fry till golden, add the chicken and leave for 10 min. or until you feel it's done.
- Bake it in 180 degree C heated oven. or 355 degrees F
© 2016 Roropunkii