How to make a very successful Shamy Bread
- 3½ cup flour
- 1 ts sugar
- 1 ts salt
- 1½ cup water
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients( flour, sugar and salt ).
- Pour the water on the previous mixture until its a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls in the same size.
- Take each ball and spread it with the rolling pin until it's around 1 cm.
- Sprinkle the sesame on the top of the bread and press it well to avoid falling.
- Put the loaf on a hot pan on an average heat and after few seconds switch sides.
- Low the heat to help the loaf to inflate.
© 2019 KOTE