- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
How to make almond cookies in 20 minutes ?
At work, I have a Russian friend whose Russian salads are amazingly delicious. Last week he told me that he will bring the Russian salad and he will share it with me for our lunch. So, I decided to bake a delicious cookies for desert. As I had no time for a difficult and time consuming recipes, I decided to go with almond cookies.
The result was awesome ! My roommate, ate three of them in a glance, and the my Russian friend took some of them for his afternoon desert ! :)
I was so happy, because I got this good result with less than 20 minutes effort. Well, I am here to share my recipe with you, hope you bake the cookie and enjoy them :)
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 up ground almond
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup almond, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs dried cranberry
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients (except sliced almonds) and whisk well.
- Using teaspoon, place small dollops of the mixture on the tray.
- add sliced almonds on the top of each dollop.
- Place on the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are being to tan.