How to make an Italian Pasta sauce from Scratch!
Italian Pasta Sauce from Tuscany!
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hour 30 min
Ready in: 1 hour 50 min
Yields: Serves 4 People
- 500 grams Ground Beef
- 2 stalks Celery
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Small Onions
- 1ts Broth
- 800 Grams (2 cans) Chopped Tomatoes
- 150 Gram Tomato past
- 5 pieces Sun Dried Tomatoes, Cut in half
- Olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- Chili Seasoning, If you want a stronger taste.
How to do!
- First you wash the vegetables before you chop them into three quarters. Pore some olive oil into a frying pan, and into a saucepan. Then you take the ground beef and fry it in the pan until it has reached a golden color. Season whit dried basil, salt and pepper over the ground beef. Then take the vegetables and put it in the sauce pan, makes shore you have it on middle heat for about 5 min.
- Take the Ground beef and mix it into the vegetables in the saucepan. The Tomatoes and the tomato past is next up and be shore to really stir it together. Season with dried Basil, Salt, Pepper, Sun dried tomatoes,broth and garlic. ( You can use Chili seasoning if you want a stronger taste.)
- Let it cook for 1 and 30 hour, pore more love oil in the sauce if necessary. Remember to stir evenly through the cooking time. You can put the sauce in the freezer if you have leftovers or if you want to serve the dish another day. This dish is served with a salad and garlic bread.