How to make chocolate cupcakes with your PERSONAL TWISTS ?
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon baking powder
3/4th cup of buttter
1 cup "all purpose flour "
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
Any seasonal sweet juice (pineapple,litchi, orange, cranberry etc..)
1. Take a clean bowl , break the eggs in there and whisk them until froth like.
2. Add sugar, butter and mix again. You can take the help of mixer if you like for speeding up the process. You may use castor sugar instead , if you like.
3.Put the "all purpose flour", cocoa,baking powder and pinch of salt through a sieve to disintegrate the hard granules , if present . Do this in a separate bowl first.
4. Add this mixture to the first one and mix well together . Try doing the mixing in one direction (either clockwise or anti-clockwise).
5. Add vanilla essence and mix again.
6. Now comes the customization part. To add a twist to this existing recipe , you can add any of the fruit juices as mentioned above . You would however need to taste the mixture in between while adding and make sure that the viscosity doesn't go too low.Try adding juice with the help of a spoon and don't go beyond few spoons , considering the ratio we are taking here.
Tip : Don't add lemon as it might react with baking soda and convert your cupcakes into exploding footballs.
7. Lastly , you need to preheat the oven at the prescribed temperature .In mine it says 150 to 175 degree centigrade.
8. Take a tray for cupcakes , you can refer to the picture I have uploaded. Coat the inner of the moulds with melted butter and some flour.
9. Add the mixture to these moulds. Don't fill it to the top as the cakes will rise .Try filling half or 3/4th.
10. Put the tray in oven and wait for 25 minutes In between , say after 20 minutes , you can try checking by inserting a toothpick in the cake and taking it out. If it comes out clean!!!! Congratulations , your cakes are done ..!!!
Savour your senses with strawberries in HOT MELTED CHOCOLATE ...with this Electric Melting Pot
* Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound loaves
* 12 preprogrammed menu options; 3 crust settings; 13-hour delay-start timer
* Viewing window; removable lid, pan, and paddle for quick cleanup
* Stay-cool handles; measuring cup, measuring spoon, and recipes included
* Measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 15 inches