- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
How to make chocolate fudge without much fuss
How to make chocolate fudge without much fuss? Here is simple and easy to make chocolate fudge. No fuss. No mess.
- 500 grams Plain Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 75 grams Unsalted Butter
- 400 grams Condensed Milk, canned
- half tsp Vanilla Essence
Take a container - preferably a cake tin large enough to hold half kilogram of Chocolate fudge. Brush and greased the container with melted butter and keep aside.
Break 500 grams of plain chocolate into small pieces.
- Put the plain chocolate pieces into a saucepan. Add about 75 grams of unsalted butter and 400 grams of canned condensed milk.
- Heat gently, stirring the content of the saucepan. Heat till the chocolate and butter starts to melts. DO NOT allow the mixture to boil.
- Remove from the heat. Add vanilla essence half tsp and beat the mixture for a few minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared greased cake tin. Smoothen the top layer and allow to cool
- Keep the cake tin with the mixture in refrigerator to chill. DO NOT FREEZE.
- When the chocolate fudge turns firm, remove from refrigerator. Remove the chocolate fudge from the container (cake tin) into a chopping board. Cut into small pieces to serve.
Out of 500 grams of Chocolate fudge, you can cut into 25 pieces of serving size. The fudge can be kept for one month if kept in airtight container in a dry and cool place. Never keep fudge in freezer.
Add a twist...
Twist. You can innovate and make a twist in this method by adding roughly chopped almonds while stirring in step 2. And sparkle chopped almonds in the cake tin before pour the mixture into it (step 4).
You can replace almonds with hazelnuts or walnuts.