- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
How to make easy Indian French Toast at home (Salty)
You just woke up from your siesta and are hungry. But at the same time, you do not want to go through the trouble of cooking a meal. Here is one easy to cook, bread + egg combination which you will never get enough of. All the egg lovers!
Easy to prepare. Delicious to eat.
You are getting late for work but at the same time you need something wholesome to eat before you head out for your hectic day. This toast is perfect. Its has egg, salt, oil and a little bit of spice. Just the Indian style. :)
Have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. It is a healthy way to live. This may not be satisfied every time. You can always try to get near this. Indian French Toast is a try. This with milk can help you stay full for quite a long time.
You will Need.
- Cooking Oil, ( 2tsp pet bread slice)
- Red Chili Powder
How to Prepare. You do not have much to do.
- Just crack the eggs into a bowl and mix till pale yellow. Add salt and red chili powder to taste.
- Then heat a flat pan and add oil. Wait for oil to heat too.
- Take a bread slice and dip it into the egg batter then immediately place it on the pan.
- Wait for one side to cook and flip the bread slice and let it cook too.
- You can let it fry as less or much you want.
- Enjoy your Indian French Toast.
Customize Your Toast
If you have a little bit more time you can add your own little touch to the toast.
You can cut your slice into different forms as you like.
If you like tomato, you can tomato ketchup or puree to the egg batter.
You can all add jeera or coriander to the batter according to taste.
This Indian toast also tastes good with honey or maple syrup. It is worth the try.